Welcome to Asphalt Arsonits team page for The Mongol Rally 2010!
• The journey is 16,000 kilometres or 10,000 miles across mountain ranges and through deserts.
• Leaving from Goodwood Race track in Chichester on July the 24th 2010 attempting to reach the capital of Mongolia (Ulaan Baatar)
• The team will use a car with an engine size of 1000cc and will be less than 10 years old.
• The route could take from 3 to 6 weeks depending on what happens along the way! Upon arrival our car will be donated to a local charity and the team will return home by flight.
• Our team of 4, Asphalt Arsonists, will be looking to raise a minimum of £1000 pounds for a charity in Mongolia named Mercy Corps.
• The charity provides support for families and children in Mongolia.
• “Mercy Corps exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities”
Many thanks to the guys at Station Garage Skoda in Ewhurst, Surrey for donating us a very generous selection of parts/oil etc for our felicia....hopefully it wont need them!
Station Garage are Skoda main dealers, new & used Skoda and other VW group vehicle dealers offering full aftersales, parts and maintenance services. Visit their website at
New Sponsor - JTA
John Tibbs Associates kindly donated £150 pounds towards our chosen charity. Their website is here. http://www.jtassocs.com/